ITALIAN SPEAKING COMPETITION 2021 QUEENSLAND
FOR STUDENTS YEAR 2 TO YEAR 12
*DUE DATE POSTPONED TO FRIDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2021
The Italian Speaking Competition is organised by the Italian Language Centre (a division of Co.As.It. Community Services Ltd) supported by MAECI (Ministero Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale) and encouraged by MLTAQ (Modern Language Teachers’ Association Queensland)
ENTRIES TO BE SENT BY VIDEO CLIP RECORDING
27 AUGUST 2021 – 10 SEPTEMBER 2021*
TEACHERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Schools may enter in ONE of the following regions which will be judged as 3 separate competitions.
REGION 1: South Brisbane
South of Brisbane River & Gold Coast
REGION 2: North Brisbane
North of Brisbane River and Sunshine Coast
REGION 3: FNQ
Townsville-Cairns and surrounding districts
- Entry fee: $5.00 per student. Payment is completed online after registration submission.
- Primary categories: Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Primary OPEN (Yr2-Yr6)
- Secondary categories: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, Middle OPEN (Yr7-Yr9), Senior OPEN (Yr10-Yr 12)
- Students in Primary categories recite a poem from the selection provided (see red buttons below). Students in Secondary categories present a speech as outlined in the speech guidelines (see red buttons below).
- Registration forms must be completed online here. Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email including a summary of the entries and a link to the payment page. A copy of the registrations must be forwarded TOGETHER WITH the video clips.
- Before submitting the registration form please read the Competition Rules and video clip Delivery Options (see red button above form).
- PRIVACY CONDITIONS
- videos will only be accessed by authorised judges of the ILC Italian Speaking Competition
- videos will be viewed solely for the purpose of judging the competition
- de-identified still images may be captured from videos for promotional use on the ILC website and Facebook business page
- student names will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of notifying teachers of award winners and issuing participant and winning certificates