ITALIAN SPEAKING COMPETITION 2021 QUEENSLAND
FOR STUDENTS YEAR 2 TO YEAR 12
The Italian Speaking Competition is organised by the Italian Language Centre (a division of Co.As.It. Community Services Ltd) supported by MAECI (Ministero Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale) and encouraged by MLTAQ (Modern Language Teachers’ Association Queensland)
ENTRIES TO BE SENT BY VIDEO CLIP RECORDING
DUE 27 AUGUST 2021
TEACHERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Schools may enter in ONE of the following regions which will be judged as 3 separate competitions.
REGION 1: South Brisbane
South of Brisbane River and Gold Coast
REGION 2: North Brisbane
North of Brisbane River and Sunshine Coast
REGION 3: FNQ
- Entry fee: $5.00 per student. Payment is completed online after registration submission.
- Primary categories: Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Primary OPEN (Yr2-Yr6)
- Secondary categories: Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12, Middle OPEN (Yr7-Yr9), Senior OPEN (Yr10-Yr 12)
- Students in Primary categories recite a poem from the selection provided (see red buttons below). Students in Secondary categories present a speech as outlined in the speech guidelines (see red buttons below).
- Registration forms must be completed online here. Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email including a summary of the entries and a link to the payment page. A copy of the registrations must be forwarded TOGETHER WITH the video clips.
- Before submitting the registration form please read the Competition Rules and video clip Delivery Options (see red button above form).
- PRIVACY CONDITIONS
- videos will only be accessed by authorised judges of the ILC Italian Speaking Competition
- videos will be viewed solely for the purpose of judging the competition
- de-identified still images may be captured from videos for promotional use on the ILC website and Facebook business page
- student names will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of notifying teachers of award winners and issuing participant and winning certificates