Italian classes for adults from beginner to advanced:
- View 2021 Italian Classes & Timetable (PDF)
- Read ‘Enrolment Information’
- Scroll down to enrol in a class.
- Click to download class descriptions and timetable
- All classes run for 16 weeks, 2 hours a week
- Semester 1 STARTS Monday 8 February 2021 ENDS Monday 21 June 2021
- No lessons Easter break: Tuesday 30 March 2021 – Friday 16 April 2021
- No lessons on Public holidays: Monday, 26 April 2021; Monday 3 May 2021
- You can enrol by scrolling down and clicking on a class
Enrol online before 21 January, 2021.
We have classes from beginner to advanced. View the class timetable PDF to see how classes progress and contact us if you’re not sure. We can help you decide where to start.
It’s easy to enrol and pay securely online. Just click on a class below, choose your options, add it to your ‘cart’ then follow the checkout process to pay online.
- $425 includes course text and/or stimulus material
- $375 for students using same text from previous semester
- Optional extra: $20 to register for Education Perfect online activities
You can pay securely using your credit card or PayPal. Even though the button says ‘PayPal’ you don’t need a PayPal account to pay for a course. PayPal is the system we use for processing payments.
All classes are held at ILC, 42 Newbery Street, Newmarket, Brisbane, QLD 4051.
There is plenty of parking on site. We are right at the end of the street, next to the playing fields.
Education Perfect is an optional extra ($20) that provides additional practice but is not a course requirement.
Absolutely! We offer one-on-one and small group classes and also online classes. Take a look at our Private Italian classes .
Enrol in an Italian Class
Choose a class below to enrol and pay online
LEARN ITALIAN – EMPHASIS ON SPOKEN
CONVERSATION FOR EVERYDAY SITUATIONS
You want to travel to Italy and be able to call a taxi, order gelato, book a hotel room, all in Italian. Well then perfecting your Italian conversational skills begins right here. ILC teachers will expertly guide you on your language learning journey with the goal of making you sound more like a native speaker. Focus on pronunciation will help distinguish the different sounds that might not exist in your own language. Alongside gaining mastery of Italian conversation you will also gain an insight into Italian people, culture and history. Siete pronti? Vi aspettiamo!
LEARN ITALIAN – GRAMMAR & SPOKEN
A MORE TRADITIONAL, STRUCTURED LEARNING PROCESS
You want to learn how to socialise, exchange information, express feelings opinions and attitudes – all in Italian, yes? Well your language learning journey starts right here. ILC teachers are fluent native speakers who will expertly guide your learning. You will be introduced to the grammatical structure of the language through up-to-date language teaching strategies. Teacher and students work as a team in a social classroom environment sharing a positive learning experience that inspires motivation and confidence. Arrivederci a presto! See you soon.