ITALIAN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Hosted by Italian Language Centre in association with MLTAQ Peninsula
DATE: THURSDAY 7 OCTOBER 2021
VENUE: Stratford Meeting Room. Stratford Library, 11 Kamerunga Rd STRATFORD Q 4870
PRESENTED BY: Dott.ssa Giovanna AMATRUDA
An opportunity to reflect on language, enrich proficiency, enhance language teaching strategies, and enjoy networking together.
FEE: No charge for teachers of Italian in schools as this is a funded event.
IMPORTANT: You must register ONLINE by due date Thursday 30 September.
09:00 -10:30am LANGUAGES EVOLVE AND CHANGE (Part 1)
- L’ITALIANO, UNA LINGUA CHE CAMBIA. As society changes, so does language. Keep up with the times as we focus on: family and professions
10:30 -10:50am MORNING TEA
10:50am -12:30pm LANGUAGES EVOLVE AND CHANGE (Part 2)
- L’ITALIANO, UNA LINGUA CHE CAMBIA. Continuing with a focus on: social media and the re-interpretation of fairy tales
12:30-01:00pm PAUSA PRANZO
01:00- 03:00pm FORSE NON VI PIACCIONO MA QUESTI VERBI VI SERVONO!
- MI SERVE, MI PIACE, MI MANCA. Learn to navigate the tricky maze of verbs used to communicate needs, likes and necessities.
- DOTTORE, IL MIO BAMBINO NON MI MANGIA! Is it or isn’t it a reflexive verb? The colloquial use of pronouns.
- Certificates of attendance will be issued reflecting 5hrs per day CPD and Australian Professional Standards for Teachers targeted during the event 1.3; 2.1; 2.2; 2.5; 3.3; 3.4; 6.2; 7.4