A strong knowledge of Italian is required. The course focuses on consolidating grammar skills through strategies that trigger student confidence in speaking accurately and correct pronunciation.
Days: Wednesday 10 am -12 pm or Tuesday 6 pm – 8 pm
Semester 2: STARTS Monday 18 July and ENDS Monday 28 November
Enrol by: Enrol by 22 June 2022
Duration: ONE SEMESTER All classes run for 16 weeks
Textbook: Textbook B2
Prerequisite: A strong grammar base
Midsemester break: 18 September to 3 October (no classes)
Ekka week: 8 August to 13 August (no classes)
Class location: Italian Language Centre 473 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030
What does it cost?
- $430 includes course text and/or stimulus material
- $380 for students using same text from previous semester
- Optional extra: $20 to register for Education Perfect online activities not connected to your course
Conditions of enrolment:
- Missed classes cannot be made up by joining other classes on different days/times.
- Once enrolled, fees cannot be refunded unless classes are cancelled by ILC.
- ILC accepts no responsibility for changes to students’ personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Places will be allocated on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is now required for all students enrolling in ILC courses.