A strong knowledge of Italian is required. The course focuses on consolidating grammar skills through strategies that trigger student confidence in speaking accurately and correct pronunciation.
Days: Wednesday 10am -12pm or Tuesday 6pm – 8pm
Semester 1: STARTS Monday 13 February and ENDS Tuesday 20 June
Enrol by: Enrol by 16 January 2023
Duration: ONE SEMESTER All classes run for 16 weeks – 2 hours a week
Resource Handbook: Stimulus material + relevant grammar charts + articles + homework exercises, provided weekly.
Prerequisite: A strong grammar base
Easter Break: 01/04 – 16/04
Anzac Day: Tuesday 25/04
Labour Day: Monday 01/05
Class location: Italian Language Centre 473 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030
What does it cost?
- $440 includes course text and/or stimulus material (one cost only)
- Optional extra: $20 to register for Education Perfect online activities not connected to your course
Conditions of enrolment:
- Missed classes cannot be made up by joining other classes on different days/times.
- Once enrolled, fees cannot be refunded unless classes are cancelled by ILC.
- ILC accepts no responsibility for changes to students’ personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Places will be allocated on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis