ILC is once again launching its annual Calligram Competition for students from Prep to Year 8 who study Italian in Schools across Queensland.
This year's theme is ""Bandiere e Colori"" with flags and countries taking centre stage as the focus for the competition.
Category Selection Sheets (PDF format, click here to view)
What our judges will be looking for:
- No colouring in & no outlines
- Italian words spelled correctly
- Creative use of words to form shapes and texture
- Use of colour variation of the written words to create shades and highlights
- The calligram must reflect the criteria of its category
Our Categories for this year:
- Category 1: Prep
- Category 2: Yr1 - Yr2
- Category 3: Yr3 - Yr4
- Category 4: Yr5 - Yr6
- Category 5: Yr7 - Yr8
All the winning and highly commended artwork was displayed at the StuditaliA Award Ceremony in September 2017 in Brisbane, and thereafter at the ILC - Newmarket during FESTITALIA on 8th, October 2017.
Click HERE to see the Calligram medal WINNERS from all categories! BRAVISSIMI!!